Undergraduate Academic Services
The Office of Undergraduate Academic Services handles matters related to the academic well-being of all undergraduate students at the College of Charleston. If you have difficulty with classes or have other academic issues, please contact us and/or schedule an appointment. We can assist you with:
- Academic probation, Dismissal Due to Academic Deficiency, and other issues related to Academic Standards
- Withdrawing from courses including Petitions for Late Withdrawal
- Leave of Absence and Complete Withdrawal requests
- Provisional Program
- Conditional readmission and the STEP Program
- Three-year transfer option for readmitted students
- Other problems that are affecting your academic success
Deadline for appeal packets is June 1, 2015, by 11:59 pm. Late appeals will not be accepted.
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Schedule an appointment with Undergraduate Academic Services online with Appointment Manager. You can also schedule an appointment though MyCharleston under the Academic Services Tab.