To make a FAST report, click here to access the online report form. No log-in necessary.
You may also access the FAST report form via MyCharleston. Log on to MyCharleston, choose the Faculty or Employee tab, and click on the FAST link to access the report form.
FAST is an online reporting tool available to faculty and staff at the College of Charleston. FAST allows faculty and staff to report concerns about students so that specialized College staff may better provide help to students who are having academic, financial, or personal problems that will keep them from succeeding at the College. FAST referrals do not violate student privacy rights.
Please be aware that the FAST system is not an emergency hotline. For an on-campus emergency, please call Public Safety at 843.953.5611.
FAST may be used to report a variety of concerns about students, including:
- academic or attendance concerns
- suspected learning disabilities
- worrisome or disruptive classroom behavior
- concern about a student who appears to be overwhelmed by a financial, family, or personal situation
- concern about a student’s possible substance abuse, mental health, or medical condition
FAST is managed by Undergraduate Academic Services (UAS). UAS works closely with the Office of the Dean of Students and the Students of Concern Committee for FAST referrals that are more serious in nature.